Some Important Items you should ALWAYS Have in your VehicleOctober 8, 2021
Employee Highlight: Geovanni PechOctober 8, 2021
What is your role at Oil Changers?
- Manager at San Diego location
How long have you worked at Oil Changers?
- I have worked with Oil Changers for 6 years and 3 months. I have been in the automotive industry for the same amount of time starting my automotive path here at Oil Changers.
What is the most valuable thing you have learned during your time here?
- Building an honest and knowledgeable crew to represent Oil Changers and service our customers with pride and integrity. Changing the negative outlook many people have when it comes to the automotive industry, to trust that we are here for them and their vehicles. When a customer rolls out of our bays they know their vehicle was in the hands of a technician who truly cares about their vehicle.
What is your favorite Oil Changer’s memory?
- Our rollout trips and learning from the different stores we have acquired. Getting the opportunity to teach the new locations that we add on to our Oil Changers family, and show why we have so much pride in what we do. From Davis to Riverside and across the ocean to Hawaii, every trip is exciting and refreshing. I love to see our Oil Changers family grow.
What do you most enjoy doing outside of work? Any hobbies, passions, side gigs? Tell us about them?
- Outside of work I enjoy getting lost hiking in the mountains. As well, cooking, painting, and sketching.
What is something about you that people may not know or expect?
- I love sharks and bearded dragons!
Is there anything we didn’t ask that you think we should know about you? Let’s hear it!
- I have always wanted to be a teacher, and Oil Changers has given me the opportunity to educate so many people on how to care for and maintain their vehicles to keep them safe on the roads and in tip-top shape.